God wants everyone to live forever in love, joy, and peace. Jesus has done everything that is necessary for this to happen. Salvation, righteousness, and all things needed for abundant and joyful living have been provided freely through the finished work of our Lord Jesus!
Unfortunately, through tradition and the inertia of various influences, many believe that their sin separates them from God, and that they must add their own efforts at holy living in order regain God’s favor, come into His favor, or receive blessings from Him. Dennis & Denise's heart is to empower leaders to re-embrace and make known the powerful, finished work of Jesus Christ.
1. We believe the Bible is inspired and empowered by God, infallible and authoritative.
2. We believe in one eternal God who exists as three separate persons; the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God, born of a virgin, lived a sinless life as He walked among men, demonstrated the authority and power of God in works and speech, died on the cross, rose from the dead on the third day, and is now seated at the right hand of God having accomplished all that is necessary for man’s salvation.
4. We believe it is essential for man to repent of sin and by faith receive the finished work of Christ by confessing Him as Lord with his mouth and believing in his heart resulting in regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
5. We believe the Holy Spirit is continuing the work He started at Pentecost empowering believers to live a godly life and continue in all the works of Jesus.
6. We believe in the imminent return of Jesus and that those who have believed in Him will be resurrected to a heavenly dwelling in an incorruptible body, and those who do not believe will join Satan and his host in everlasting punishment.
7. We believe the true Church is composed of all born-again believers in Christ, regardless of denominational affiliation.
8. We believe all born-again believers have been commissioned to share the complete Gospel to all the world.
Ephesians 2:8 says, "For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God,"
(NOTE: It is difficult to tell all we believe in 8 sentences, but we make this statement of faith available to those who ask for one so they will know we are Bible-believing Christians. Listening to our teachings will give you much more information. We appreciate your interest in growing in the things of the Lord!)